India’s leading automaker now boasts of 24×7 parts help line, with 24 hours resolution call closure at 90%. But not long before, it was a different story.
- Call closure stood at 42%.
- Parts Help Line (PHL) was mired with challenges like, manual process resulting in call backlogs, unanswered calls, difficulty in getting right information and lack of coordination between departments
- PHL staff were accessing many applications and sources to find the answers
- Manually sending acknowledgement of calls and not sharing call progress with customers, resulted in many follow-ups from customers
- Absence of processes for escalation and inter departmental coordination
- Lack of categorization and prioritization of calls
- Complex operations across domestic and international markets
When they turned to Quest Informatics for help, they knew they were in professional hands with over twenty plus years’ experience in aftermarket consulting and solutions. Quest Informatics conducted an ‘as is analysis’ and came out with ‘to be’ solution recommendations. Quest helped roll out
- A Single of Pont of Contact (SPOC) and restructuring of PHL (included members from the Automaker, as well from Quest Informatics)
- An escalation matrix and process of interaction between departments
- A process to populate historical data of PHL and use the same for forecasting
- Customize Quest Support Desk Application for PHL Activity
Our right diagnostics followed by right solution implementation, delivered results beyond expectations:
- For the first time ever, the automaker’s PHL internal business calls pending were in single digits
- For the first time ever, PHL domestic business’ pending calls were bought to its lowest, with all calls pending with other department, meaning work-in-progress (WIP) calls were ZERO!
- For the first time ever, PHL’s 24 hours resolution call closure reached 90%!
- PHL’s capability increased, as it was able to handle more calls
- Automaker’s customers are getting acknowledgement and closure information
- With respect to catalogue, PHL team was able to do Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and also correcting issues by themselves
- Appreciation of PHL team by the Automaker
Quest Informatics is an Aftermarket IT product and services specialist company. Quest has more than two decades of experience in supporting Fortune Global 500 Companies. It was awarded as the Aftermarket Brand of the Year-2014.
Contact us to know more.